SPACE impacts how and where artists practice.
Effectively planned it can be a positive catalyst for stimulating arts activities in Edmonton.
- Are you having trouble finding a space that meets your specific creative space needs?
- Are you having difficulties getting license or permit approvals?
- Or, have you managed to make things work for your space needs?
This survey has been prepared to address arts space issues and to support the City of Edmonton in “redrawing zoning bylaws or other regulations that inhibit the effective development of space for arts.” The information will also inform Arts Habitat’s database for cultural mapping and arts facilities needs in Edmonton.
This is your opportunity to share your space issues, challenges and successes if you are an Artist of any discipline working alone or in an organization, a cultural industry worker, arts administrator, instructor or student interested in living, and working in a creative environment.
As a token of our appreciation participants will be entered into our DRAW FOR ART!
- A $150 gift certificate toward one-of-a-kind craftworks from THE ALBERTA CRAFT COUNCIL GALLEY AND SHOP
- A $150 gift certificate toward a performance of your choice from TIX ON THE SQUARE. To access the survey, click on the link below.
To access the survey, click on the link below.
Please allow 15 – 20 minutes to complete the survey with your specific Arts Space Needs and Issues. Detailed issues may take longer. You may re-enter your survey to add to or make changes to your responses.
Deadline for responses is July 29th. 2010
Prize winners will be notified by August 11th. 2010
Thank you for participating!
ARTS HABITAT ASSOCIATION