Located at 11342 64 Street in the beautiful historic Highlands neighbourhood, McLuhan House was restored with support from the City of Edmonton, Edmonton Arts Council, and the Social Enterprise Fund. This historic house features an interpretative display celebrating Dr. Marshall McLuhan and is dedicated to his life, research, and relationship to Edmonton.
This historic house features an interpretative display celebrating Dr. Marshall McLuhan and is dedicated to his life, research, and relationship to Edmonton. The gallery contains private family photos donated by Michael McLuhan on behalf of the McLuhan Estate.
Want to learn more? Explore some of our favourite links for more McLuhan.
- Official Website of the Marshall McLuhan Estate
- Marshall McLuhan Speaks Special Collection
- Video of Marshall McLuhan’s lectures, interviews and more
- The McLuhan Bookshop offers rare books and publications by Marshall
- McLuhan and his collaborators
- University of Toronto Coach House Institute, McLuhan Centre for Culture and Technology offers a wide range of resources and research.
- Marshall McLuhan on Twitter
- McLuhan Galaxy Blog
- Web-based map and timeline of Marshall McLuhan–related events