Updated COVID-19 Guidelines for Arts Organizations
The Alberta Government has released updated COVID-19 guidelines that will allow for limited band practices, indoor singing, and concerts involving wind instruments. The following documents can be found on Alberta.ca or by clicking on each title below. Please note that the date in parentheses indicates when the guidance document was last updated.
The following relaunch COVID-19 documents may be of interest to arts organizations and the wider arts community:
- General relaunch guidance
- Guidance for Indoor Events (June 23)
- Outdoor Events (June 30)
- Outdoor Vocal Concerts (July 17)
- Screen-based Production Industry (June 12)
- Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, and Bars (August 20)
- Retail (June 18)
- Indoor Entertainment Recreation (June 9)
- Interpretive Attractions (June 18)
Please note that we do our best to ensure these items are accurate. For up-to-date information and other updated COVID-19 guidelines, please refer to the Alberta.ca website intended to help businesses reopen and resume operations safely. You can also see information related to COVID-19 Arts Funding by clicking here.